Jaaxy Pro Is A Good Example of What A Keyword Research Tool Is For
A keyword research tool will to make your life easier when you are searching for all those wonderful keywords for your website SEO. That is what a keyword research tool is for after all. There are many great keyword tools out there. I am not going to go into them all here. I will mention that if you are a member of Wealthy Affiliate or are thinking about becoming a member, Wealthy Affiliate has a free keyword tool included in their program that is pretty good. However, this review if focused on my all time favorite keyword research tool – Jaaxy Pro. I am going to show you why it is my favorite. Just read on and I am sure you will agree it has some awesome features.
Jaaxy Pro Keyword Tool – My Favorite Keyword Tool
Here is a screenshot of a Jaaxy Pro search I did for an example keyword “easy dog training”. Let’s look at the different columns and what they mean.
With Jaaxy you will find it very easy to find awesome keywords. Jaaxy Pro gives you monthly traffic, a keyword quality index, competing website numbers, estimates of first page search rankings, domain availability and more.
- The first column shows the keyword that was typed in and other closely related keyword you might also want to consider.
- Avg = The average monthly searches for this keyword. Ideally an amount over 100 but lower amounts will work just fine.
- Traffic = The amount of traffic per month you can expect if you are in number one position on the first page.
- QSR =Quoted Search Results the number of competing websites ranked on Google for these exact keywords. the lower the number the less websites you are competing with (may vary from a Google search due to your location and IP address)
- KQI = Keyword Quality Index a green is great, yellow is okay and red is not good
- SEO = The ability of the keyword to rank on the first page of a search based on traffic and competition. Ranked from 1-100. 100 is best.
- Domains = Domain availability for the three major domains .com, .net and .org
- Toggles between Related and Brainstorm
- Brainstorm = A list of ideas you create using the Brainstorm feature
- Related = Keywords that are related to your keyword
When you look at easy dog training you can see it has a yellow dot. Which means it is not a good choice for a keyword. When you look at the QSR or competing websites you can see there are 253. Your chances of getting your website on page one of the Google search results is not good. When you look at the list you can see that there are keywords with lower completion(QSR) and although the traffic is not as ideal, at least you would stand a chance of getting on page one and getting some traffic.
The Brainstorm feature allows you to make lists of keyword ideas from the current most popular keyword searches from Google, Yahoo Buzz, Alexa Topics, Amazon Best Sellers, and Tweeter Trends. You can view this list while you are using the Search, to explore keyword potentials and get ideas for posts and niches.
Other Wonderful Features
- Alphabet Soup – will perform an alphabet soup search on the keywords you type in
- Saved Lists – save keywords from your searches to lists for review later
- Search History – view your search history
- Search Analysis – analyze the top 10 competing websites from Google, Bing and Yahoo for your keyword
- Affiliate Programs – find affiliate programs for your keywords in Commission Junction, Link Share, Digital River and Click Bank if you are doing affiliate marketing.
- Site Rank – check the site rankings of an existing website’s keywords for your site or someone else’s. Saves keyword rankings for future comparison.
This Fantastic Keyword Tool Comes in Three Versions-Free, Pro and Enterprise
Pro and Enterprise have basically the same features, but Enterprise is faster gives more results and allows data sorting. I use Jaaxy Pro and am very happy with it but if you ar looking for a real time saver go with Jaaxy Enterprise. See the Jaaxy 3.0 features here
- FREE = free
- PRO = $19.00 month, $199.00 year (Sept 1 2017 the price will go up to $49 mo/$499 yr)
- ENTERPRISE = $49.00 month, $499.00 year (Sept 1 2017 the price will go up to $99 mo/$999 yr)
With the free version you can do 30 searches and the features are more limited.
Type in your keyword below to try out Jaaxy and sign up for your 30 free searches. No credit card required.
I know this is a lot of information to absorb so, if you have any questions of comments please leave them below.
Thank you for reading